Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hospital survival pack.

My cousin and her husband had their precious baby about a week and a half ago. A few days before she went into labor I gave her a Hospital Survival Pack that I put together. I'd seen ideas all over the internet for something like this and I took into account all of them with a few of my added touches.


I included in the pack a list for her and some fun commentary to go with it.


I just loved this idea. It was fun to put together and fun to watch her look at each item in the bag.


The items I included were:
1. A magazine (All You)
2. Chapstick
3. Hand lotion
4. Dry shampoo (gosh, I love that stuff!)
5. Face wipes
6. Slipper socks (in pink AND blue because baby's gender was a surprise!)
7. Granola bars
8. Altoids
9. Chocolate
10. A 31 zipper pouch, just because they're awesome


She loved it and whether she actually took any of the items with her to the hospital I'll never know, because I'll never ask (I am sensitive to rejection, y'all).


I just thought it would be a fun way to put together a few things one might not think to take... duh, chocolate! I even handmade the tag for the pack with all my random scrapbooking letters. Finally putting some of those to good use!


I hope to put more of these Hospital Survival Packs together for friends and family as more babies come into this world!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading. I read every comment, so thank you for taking the time to leave one.